Monday, July 2, 2007

Week Off

It's been too long since I posted, but now I have a week of vacation starting tomorrow with my birthday. Yay. But seriously, I always tell people to congratulate my mom, since I didn't have to do much to be born. :)

Anyway, I plan to spend the week with my daughters, wife, and mornings with kde if possible. Who am I kidding, I can't sleep in even if I try, so I might as well make use of the time. Hopefully I can work out a couple more bugs/tweaks to kanagram, and get kvtml2reader writer going. If I get that far, I'd also like to design a kvtml editor for libkdeedu that all of us can use (khangman, kanagram, kwordquiz, etc.) from within our apps. My main motivation for doing this is that kanagram's vocabulary editor is very lacking in features currently.

I think once all that's done I need to hunker down and either get some stuff done in CPrgmSwr2's kollagame, or look into what it would take to get chinese into kiten. There, now that I've posted it I actually have to remember/do them. :D

No comments: