Just a quick note to let you all know what I've been up to this week. Monday I took a look at what will be needed to finally fix Jovie (make it use the voices you add, etc.) The rest of the week I've spent some time setting up a local copy of accessibility.kde.org to play with. Last night I got it working with chihuahua layout which looks nice, but has some accessibility issues. I let the awesome crew in #kde-www know about them and a fix is in the works. I wont switch the site over to the new layout until it's accessible, don't worry. I would like to clean up the content on there though, it's very outdated, and much of it could probably move to techbase and/or community.kde.org.
Oh, I've also signed up to be a SoC mentor. This summer is going to be awesome.