Today we released version 0.7.0 of libqzeitgeist aka QtZeitgeist (the first release with a tarball) It's basically the same as 0.1.0 but with a new version, some minor fixes, and a license file.
libQZeitgeist is a wrapper library around the Zeitgeist DBus API for Qt, and is brought to you by Collabora in cooperation with the Zeitgeist team and KDE.
If you don't know what Zeitgeist is:
Zeitgeist is a service which logs the user's activities and notifications, anywhere from files opened to websites visited and conversations, and makes this information readily available for other applications to use. It is also able to establish relationships between items based on similarity and usage patterns.
To get started:
* Get the code http://releases.zeitgeist-project.com/qzeitgeist/
* Get the Zeitgeist code from http://launchpad.net/zeitgeist/0.7/0.7/+download/zeitgeist-0.7.tar.gz
* Join #zeitgeist on irc.freenode.net
* Have fun with use developing
* Follow the work on http://gitorious.org/kde-zeitgeist/libqzeitgeist