Thursday, September 10, 2009

Utah Open Source Conference

Hey everyone,

Time has come again for the third annual Utah Open Source Conference http://www.utosc.com (I missed the first two, but will be going to this one). I'll be bringing stuff to demo KDE to people and set up a booth there, so if anyone wants to come by and say hi, or see the coolness that is KDE, well, you know where I'll be anyway.

This is also a call for help. If anyone is going to be in the area and would like to help me represent KDE and man the booth that would be awesome. I've never actually run a booth like this before, so will be my first time, but should be fun I think.

Anyway, hope to see ya there, and let me know if you'd like to help with the booth either on irc (jpwhiting) or via e-mail (jpwhiting@kde.org).

No comments: